The Village Council is encouraging all residents and businesses to follow the direction of public health officials, including the wearing of masks and physical distancing.
From the letter signed by Tara Faganello, Assistant Deputy Minister "I am writing to you to provide you with additional information respecting the expected extreme weather conditions forecast for the coming week and further information respecting the additional COVID-19 restrictions announced yesterday." read more
COVID 19 FAQs
Public skating is on a first come, first serve basis, while we haven’t reached our maximum capacity at most of our public skates, arriving on time is recommended to ensure you get a spot!Link to page
- The Squash court is not currently available for use.
- The climbing wall is available to be used with membership or drop-in. Please ask staff about our covid guidelines as they relate to the climbing wall.
- No personal bookings until further notice.
- Please contact staff if you are interested in booking for business purposes.
Emergency and Public Alerts
The Province of BC, Northern Health and the Government of Canada should remain your primary source of information on the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit the following websites for current information:
- Northern Health COVID-19 Community Guide
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Province of BC News Releases
- Provincial Support and Information
- HealthLink BC
- Northern Health
- Local Government Management Association