Members have key fob access to the fitness facility 5:00am – 11:00pm.
Fitness Centre Guidelines
- Please check in at front desk prior to gym use. Users under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult
- Please keep the space clean & tidy. Remember to wipe down equipment after use
- Proper attire is required. Including clean, appropriate footwear
- Safe lifting practices are expected; please do not drop weights, and ask for assistance if needed.
- Allow others to use equipment between sets for the consideration of all gym users
- Rack weights after use for the safety of all gym users and staff
- We all share the space, please be respectful. Keep music at a reasonable volume or use headphones. Refrain from using profanity, abusive language, or yelling.
Thank you for following these guidelines.
Please report any concerns to the front desk.
Not following the guidelines may result in loss of facility privileges.
Programs in the fitness centre
If you are looking for personal training, we have some great local trainers that do work at the Lakeside Multiplex. Call or ask at the front desk for more info.
We are excited to announce that we now have online registration available for classes as well as memberships! Users will have to create an account, or connect with their Facebook account, but will then have access to register and pay for classes from home. For...
AT THE FITNESS CENTRE