Fire Department: FAQs
Campfires are permitted within the Village provided they conform to BC Wildfire regulations.Link to page
Carbon Monoxide is colourless and odourless and can be fatal if exposure limits are reached. All homes that have natural gas or use wood heat should have a CO2 detector.Link to page
All smoke detectors should be replaced after 10 years. This includes battery operated and hardwired models.Link to page
A burning permit is not required for small backyard burning. All burning in the village must conform to the BC Wildfire regulations for open burning.
Backyard and Industrial BurningLink to page
Can’t find what you are looking for?